General Discussion > Country Fire Service

Contribution from any brigade members wanted

<< < (2/4) > >>

Alex:
Considering the changes to social media policy, those of us who may or may not have cameras and may or may not have footage, photos etc, might be a little hesitant to supply it. Especially for something that is not official.

sacfs_res:

--- Quote from: Alex on September 05, 2013, 08:01:50 AM ---Considering the changes to social media policy, those of us who may or may not have cameras and may or may not have footage, photos etc, might be a little hesitant to supply it. Especially for something that is not official.

--- End quote ---

Sure- I reckon I'll have to be a bystander and film it if I'm serious about getting footage etc :-)
I kind of thought you guys could bring something like an iPhone with you (by the way i'm not a CFS volunteer as much as I would like to be - hopefully in a couple of fire seasons time :D)

J_Buss:

--- Quote from: cfs_fan34 on September 04, 2013, 09:58:07 AM ---To all CFS Brigade members,
I am intending to produce a professional video commercial for the CFS to help recruit new volunteers for the fire season and  am wondering whether anyone across the state can provide any amateur videos (we can use them :-D) or recordings of:
Pagers (new/old)
Sirens/Lights from any new or old appliances
Trucks leaving stations
Scene Footage - shot with iPhones or small cams of small incidents like grass fires and 'mopping up' etc (No MVA's etc)
Truck footage - Appliances: Pumper, 14, 24, 24P, 34 and 34P etc ***Preferably new appliances***

Thank you to everyone who can contribute.

--- End quote ---

There is one already

Become a CFS Volunteer

sacfs_res:
Wonder what music was used on that? Excellent video by the way.

sacfs_res:
outdated 24 appliance though (with old stripes instead of checkering)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version